Monday, August 31, 2009

after the big party weekend!

Things are going well....I'm down 8 lbs now, so that's over 25% of my goal reached! I probably would be down more, but this past weekend we took 16 family members and friends on a 5 day fishing trip to Barkley Sound to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday. I tried to stick to the the 5-hour rule, but I also drank a lot of beer and ate a fair bit of cheezies while bobbing around in the boat. What the heck...

Anyways, I gained 2 lbs back after that, but it only took 3 days to get it off again. I am finally not hungry anymore between meals, and I still feel great. The only thing that is bugging me is all of the sesame seeds I have to eat...they get stuck in my teeth, so I'm constantly flossing!! Oh well, good dental care is a side benefit I guess!

will chat back with you on the weekend...I am hoping to be down a full 10 lbs by then.

Cheers

Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment